Saturday, February 22, 2020

Forbidden Knowledge, Part 1

Silent Company is a highsec carebear alliance with over 9,000 members. Why do so many join Silent Company? For the perks--like getting these kinds of EVEmails:

Sabus Narian considers himself an expert in EVE. And one of his fondest dreams is to help other players mine AFK in highsec.

Judging by the number of bot-aspirants dying in highsec these days, Sabus' informative EVEmails haven't quite done the trick. But he is an ambitious carebear.

Most recently, Sabus found himself at the center of controversy when he founded the "Highsec Lobby".

Most carebears lobby CCP to nerf highsec risk. This makes sense, because they desire absolute safety for their AFK isk grinding. Sabus, too, wants to skew the risk-to-reward ratio in highsec. But he's not satisfied merely by making highsec safer...

...He also wants to skew highsec risk/reward by making the rewards greater. (That's the gist of all that wallet warrior gobbledygook seen above.)

Of course, one whiny carebear rarely moves CCP. To do the job properly, many whiny carebears are required. That's where the 9,000-member carebear alliance comes in.

In order to mobilize this silent army of AFK miners, Sabus created the Highsec Lobby.

Sabus genuinely believes that highsec income should be equal to nullsec income. His grand vision is for highsec to be filled with Nyx ratting bots--all operating under a CONCORD umbrella.

Needless to say, Sabus' dream is inconsistent with the Code. But how would the mass of highsec receive Sabus' message?

The Highsec Lobby announcement was jeered in posts like this one.

Knowledgeminer suggested that if Sabus' petition for greater highsec rewards was to be granted, highsec must first achieve a higher risk level to balance it out. And the first targets should be members of Sabus' own alliance, Silent Company.

That sounds like the logic of a ganker--of an Agent of the New Order, even. Is this Knowledgeminer fellow a member of the mighty CODE. alliance?

In fact, veteran MinerBumping readers may recognize Knowledgeminer as one of the most notorious Anti-Gankers. Yet even he was disgusted by Sabus and the Highsec Lobby. But what would the rest of the Anti-Gankers think?

To be continued...

55 comments:

1. I love when characters from previous seasons of the show get reintroduced.

Replies
    1. A very interesting tragic figure. Bound by the lowliest convictions, constantly fighting the reason that surreptitiously crept into his fragile personality.

I wonder what kind of character development we'll see in the upcoming installments.

2. ooooh, this is about my old corp - ICANP.

only you can SAVE THEM!!!! Please SAVE THE NOOBS!!!

-ashamed

ReplyDelete
  3. Jeezus! That carebear is asking for Caps in highsec? That's a game killing idea. It's obvious that people in the "highsec lobby" have no concern for the game itself. EVE to them is a place to become more like machines, and less like humans.

Anyone who thinks like Sabus should be actively encouraged to find another game to destroy, and leave EVE alone before his kind ruin it. You can see how they bot with Orcas, can you imagine what they would do with moms or titans?

It's time to make highsec so unfriendly to carebears that they quit.

Hell even pedogreer knows better than to ask for highsec titans. Although he is just an Orca bot-miner himself. I guess that's the only way he can play, and hunt children for his pedo exploits at the same time. The kids keep him busy.

ReplyDelete
  4. In EVE there was a miner named greer.
    After being ganked he shed many a tear.
    He wanted to kick his own butt.
    For not keeping his sperg hole shut.
    He cries "now they'll make fun of me all year!"

5. Pedo greer was a trailer park troll
    Who desperately wanted to be drĂ´le
    But his anger would rise
    When anons laughed at his cries
    And only sperg would come out his mouth hole

ReplyDelete
  6. The real reason willie greer got kicked out of the military ("retired") is because he was caught molesting some kids at a halfway house type shelter that the base was running in town for the locals.
    It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself

Replies
    1. When he was arrested he had been trying to "entice a minor". That's NOT with and E!

A 13 year old boy was the target, but the child's parents were suspicious and at the last minute had decided to check out what the kid was doing online. The authorities were notified, and a sting set up. Thank goodness the parents were vigilant that time.

7. William GreerFebruary 16, 2020 at 1:50 AM

Ok so I'm not only a racist I have something against gay people too. man why not just lay all my card on the table there and tell how I really feel about the various different races and lifestyle choices, I hate them all.

8. William GreerAugust 27, 2019 at 8:56 PM

ok pedophilia is not Acceptable even someone like me who is a pedophile knows that please save the children by castrating me!

9. William GreerAugust 2, 2019 at 5:56 AM

ok I'll admit I'm a bad father, a worse husband, and god only knows what my grandkids will think of me when they are googling the family name, but when you guys started attacking me and saying I was a mad pedo I was so not mad that it made me mad. If I decide to marry my cousin as long as the family don't care I don't see why it should matter to you dick lickers. When I have all the files I need to start a lawsuit in google court then you immigrants will all be in deep doodoo. The best part is you guys gave me all the ammo a war hero could ever want! I am going to gank you guys in google court so bad that my totaly badass tank busting days will look like Mr. Rogers neighborhood!!! LOL triggered!1!1!

You guys will never get under my skin!! Roflmao!

Replies
    1. give it a rest dude. it's getting you no where and frankly it's making you look a little desperate. did you play under the power lines in grade school?

2. Lol made the pedophile post! It only makes you look bad, willie the pedo. Every time you post, you sound like an angry miner. Remember last week when you were up all night defending against anons calling you a shitter? We're not done with you.
      Stop molesting your kids, trailer park trash.

3. The real reason william greer got kicked out of the military ("retired") is because he was caught molesting some kids at a halfway house type shelter that the base was running in town for the locals.
      It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

4. dude just give up your trash talk is exactly that trash. and it only shows you don't know shit by your comments you keep repeating

5. The real reason william greer got kicked out of the military ("retired") is because he was caught molesting some kids at a halfway house type shelter that the base was running in town for the locals.
      It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

10. Ohh, finally! A great miner-leader is emerging! One who won't just stop at pointless talk like some of his brethren when forced into it.

Oh no. He is willing to do pointless talk a lot! And in public!

Seriously the saga needed a serious antagonist, and this miner may be it! He may be as great as the last big resistance leader..
    Who was it?
    Can't recall.
    There must have been some. One.
    Like that guy that bought the entire Code Alliance to turn it into a mining corp. That was very tense.

Replies
    1. Lol I remember that miner. How big of a retard do you have to be to believe that CODE. is for sale?

I have a bridge for sale, I wonder if he's interested.

11. Knowledgeminer finally learning the truth of the Code perhaps? I told him once that if he kept digging he would eventually know that James is the saviour of High Sec!

Replies
    1. No, he's just another coward who is afraid to do anything but hide in a cloaky loki in highsec. Prove me wrong.

2. says the shitter hiding behind a anonymous name XD

It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

12. Highsec lobby.......just another thought bubble channel for failures.

Like drug addicts go to narcotics anonymous, drunks go to alcoholics anonymous.

Highsec shitbag miners should just get the full sex change and be done with it.

ReplyDelete
  13. damn you shit licking anon's are still at it LMAO and as far as the above blog entry I Disagree with this silent company dude. my biggest issue with eve is actually that money grab ccp is currently on. this newest pack is terrible to be honest. and for the record no I don't want a titan. a carrier maybe, a titan? nah i'll pass I do like the dreads though

Replies
    1. No one cares what you think, pedophile. You don't belong here.

2. The real reason william greer got kicked out of the military ("retired") is because he was caught molesting some kids at a halfway house type shelter that the base was running in town for the locals.
      It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

3. What happened to the google police? Or 200 daily tear posts? Or you buying this site, william r greer, convicted pedophile and rapist?

4. I was going to ask you the same thing where's those calls and shit? come on mcgruber

It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

14. It's all true. When I was 16 a friend was staying overnight, and when daddy went to kiss me goodnight my friend got very upset. Later after he left, I asked her what her problem was, and I told her that lots of girls kiss their daddy goodnight and she said yes, that lots of girls do, but those girls would not do it topless, and their dads would not be naked either! And that he was not supposed to use his tongue, no matter how sexy I looked in the crotchless panties he bought me for my 12th birthday.

And I guess the chocolate starfish kiss was inappropriate also. But that's just my daddy, he's not shy when it comes to how much he loves his little girl! Plus, his little willie is so small it's not like he ever did any damage. I mean heck, momma lillie's was even bigger, and I could take that just fine since as long as I could remember. Government people overreact so bad sometimes, who are they to come into our trailer and tell daddy where he could and could not stick his little willie anyway!?!? Is this 'murica or wut?

Replies
    1. willie r greer, convicted pedophile from pearl river, is one cowardly shitter.

2. say's the cowardly shitter who talks shit behind a no name your a joke dude

It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

15. Willie r greer could not stay away
    On Minerbumping he raged day after day
    The anons all loled
    As the dumbass was hauled
    Into court, for his pedophile ways

ReplyDelete
  16. William R Greer of Pearl River is a pedophilic, ragey, lying, cowardly, retarded, uneducated, perpetual societal leech who attacked this site and the community that makes it great.

He tried to ddos this site (regardless of bow inept he is) and that is illegal according to his precious google law. His intention was to commit an illegal offense.

Remember kids, welfare and disability payments are NOT a job. "people" like willie should biomass, IRL.

Replies
    1. The real reason william greer got kicked out of the military ("retired") is because he was caught molesting some kids at a halfway house type shelter that the base was running in town for the locals.
      It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

17. William GreerFebruary 16, 2020 at 4:19 AM

let see first you guys though that poking fun at me using terms like retarded and autistic was a good idea when I got ragey at that you turned to call me a pedo and racist and cracker and ignorant. that got under my skin and made me even more ragey now your asking me to stop posting when you know exactly how to make me stop and come clean about being a pedophile and admit i fucked up and married my cousin and and I wish those were ignorant lies. why doesn't the admin of the site put those anon's on a leash? I may not know who all the anon's are but clearly you guys do and well the kids balls are in my mouth chief

18. Colton GreerFebruary 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM

William Greer of Pearl River is a convicted child molester and a valor stealing coward.

And what he did to my anus is just wrong.

ReplyDelete
  19. Dad, you gotta stop man, this is getting embarrassing. Not embarrassing for the anons, they are anonymous, but embarrassing for YOU and for YOUR family. Like you are posting this stuff under your real-life name, do you know how stupid that is? Ok, you don't know, but I'm trying to tell you - Dad, stop being a goofus!

Replies
    1. say's the one who's being salty.

2. anon you are just some salty punk who got all butt hurt that I stood my ground. and as far as anyone is concerned you have yet to prove anything that you been spouting off about cause you cant prove it due to it not being true and this is the best you can do and so far it's lack luster. I mean get real your a chicken shit who's only spouting off at the mouth nothing more so why not take your own advice

It's fact, if you know where to look you can confirm for yourself.

Plus, he's a coward

4. I don't know Bill, your constant protesting against the accusations are suspicious at least. Not less suspicious than trying to bait others to reveal their true names while (almost) everyone knows how silly of an idea that is.

What were you planning to do with the identity of my fellow anon who makes all those plausible claims of your habits?

5. He gonna call he google police on the anons. Well, any anon dumb enough to use their RL credentials like william the pedophile greer of pearl river Loseriana

6. William Greer is too much of a coward to do anything with anyone's rl info.

20. Lol that shitter pedogreer is crying at all the anons again. Does he not realize that NO one is reading his sperg? We just see his name and post shit back at him without even bothering to read his lies.

Plus he's the biggest pedo coward in EVE, and so easy to trigger ;)

21. Colton GreerFebruary 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM

And what he did to my anus is just wrong

ReplyDelete
  22. Lol williethepedogreer can't stop. His lack of control is cringey to watch.

What a cowardly loser. Trailer trash kike that sould quit like shardani, IRL.

Replies
    1. Colton GreerFebruary 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM

And what he did to my anus is just wrong

2. williethepedogreer should quit like shardani, IRL.

23. anon's claims about me are about as believable as this news article

Replies
    1. Colton GreerFebruary 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM

And what he did to my anus is just wrong

24. William GreerAugust 2, 2019 at 5:56 AM

You guys will never get under my skin!! Roflmao!

ReplyDelete

Note: If you are unable to post a comment, try enabling the "allow third-party cookies" option on your browser.