Miner Bingo receives its long-awaited facelift today! The old board held up surprisingly well over the last three months, despite our travels to many exotic mining locations across highsec. Nevertheless, it's time for an update. The old board may be found at this link, just in case you ever get nostalgic for it.
Without further ado, here's the revamped board, followed by the brief list of changes:
The following squares were retired, but will forever be in our hearts:
- I'm a disabled war veteran
- Why do you hide in an NPC corp?
- I only mine when I'm bored
- Leave bots alone, just report them
- I wasn't AFK, I was just...
- I'm making BILLIONS right now with my alt
The six retired squares made way for the following new ones:
- I was FULL anyway
- You're like HITLER
- I don't need this ice anyway
- You'd make more isk if you...
- You're not following your own CODE!
- I'm doing important things on my alt
In addition to the replacements, the squares of the board were shuffled a bit to modestly improve the odds of achieving bingo. There you have it! Let's get crackin'.